Careers at Lakeside Family Therapy
LCSW / LPC licensed Mental Health Counselor
Lakeside Family Therapy Services is seeking an experienced LCSW / LPC Licensed Mental Health Counselor to practice in Mt Pleasant, Kenosha, and Downtown Racine Locations, providing services to adults and teenagers, children in individual, family, or group settings.
- Current license in good standing in Wisconsin as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Ability and desire to work in a cohesive and collaborative team
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Experience in providing behavioral health.
- Understanding of a variety of best practices and evidence-based practices in behavioral health.
- Satisfactory Caregiver and Criminal Background Checks.
- Ability to type along with a working knowledge of the following software/systems:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Masters or doctoral degree in Social Work, Counseling, and Family Therapy, Psychology, or related program preferred with a minimum of 3000 clinical hours.
- Knowledge of state regulations pertaining to clinical practice, including confidentiality, dual relationships, and mandatory reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of behavioral health diagnosis and evidence-based treatments.
- Ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral health conditions.
- Ability to design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for the treatment of selected mental health and behavioral conditions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The incumbent of this position must have a current state license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, and Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time